Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED)
The Teacher Education program aims to develop Filipino Catholic Vincentian teachers who possess pedagogical competence and commitment to excellence in order to effect quality education.Apply Now!
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
Major: Financial Management
The Business program aims to provide the prospective business entrepreneur with a strong foundation
critical awareness of the nature, and development and dynamics of business trade and industry in
Philippines and global context.
The Bachelor of Science major in Financial Management aims to prepare students for career in Accounting and Management to make them become professional accountants and responsible citizens.
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management (BSHM)
First Year : Cookery NC II
Second Year : Food and Beverage Services NC II
1. Develop student's Christian values, attitudes and skills that would enable them to understand and
appreciate the graciousness, accuracy, dedication and commitment.
2. Become efficient professionals in the field of Hospitality Management who carry out duties and responsibilities with graciousness, accuracy, dedication and commitment.
3. Inculcate the spirit of generous service and love for work in their field of specialization where the exercise of their professionalism is sought for;
4. Acquire positive thinking, sound judgment, and value acceptance of the discipline of hard work which are vital in meeting the demands of the humankind.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
First Year : Computer System Servicing NC II
Second Year : Animation NC III
Third Year : Programming NC IV
Fourth Year : Practicum
The IT Program aims to prepare students to be professional in the field.
Specifically, students by the time they graduate are envisioned to:
1. Have undergone training in abstract and analytical processes.
2. Have developed personal and social values.
3. Have acquired technical skills.
4. Be grounded in appropriate concepts and principles.
5. Have undergone Christian and Vincentian values so they become agents of social transformation.